|Population||5,405,000||IMF-World Economic Outlook Database 2012|
|Internet population||3,650,000||Internet World Stats 2012|
|Scale of online advertising market||S$135.91 (107 million USD)||Interactive Advertising Bureau 2011|
- Approximately 62% of the Singapore population is on Facebook (Socialbakers).
- Among Singapore’s Internet population, 80% of users utilize Facebook (Socialbakers).
- The size of Singapore’s 2010 online shopping market was 1.1 billion SGD, and it has been estimated that it will quadruple by 2015 (PayPal 2011).
- In 2011, Singapore’s total number of online searches per month reached approximately 300 million. Compared to 2010, that is a 43% increase (comScore 2011).
- The number of broadband circuits in 2011 reached 9.22 million, 7.9 million of which were high speed wireless Internet networks (IDA).
- Singaporeans spend an average of 25 hours per week on the Internet (Nielsen).