|Population||90,388,000||IMF-World Economic Outlook Database 2012|
|Internet population||35,703,000||World Bank 2012|
|Scale of online advertising market||27.6 million USD||Vietnam Advertising Association 2011|
- It is estimated that Vietnam’s Internet population will reach 58,000,000 by the year 2016 (EIU).
- 95% of Vietnamese aged 15-24 are avid Internet users (Cimigo NetCitizens 2012).
- News is the main reason Vietnamese access the Internet, followed by general searches, music, research, and online chat (Cimigo).
- Internet users in Vietnam spend an average of 16 hours per week online (Nielsen).
- 58% of the Internet population in Vietnam researches a product it is interested in buying before it makes a purchase (VCCI).
- 97% of 15-24 year old Vietnamese participate in social media (We Are Social).